Based in Hamphire, Charnock Environmental offers environmental and business consultancy services across southern England.
Hydrobiologist and Environmental Auditor
Biologist, environmentalist and businessman; Associate of the
Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment; Environmental
With a wealth of experience in business and environmental issues, John is equipped to guide companies through the complexities of Water Treatment & Pollution Control, Environmental Management Systems, Sustainable Procurement, Energy Efficiency, and British and European legislation.
John understands the environmental and sustainability issues facing local government and therefore can help local authorities improve their performance.
John has helped schools with their Eco-Schools
programmes and shares his experience with others in the
sphere. As a Science Teacher, he believes in equipping young
people with sound environmental understanding as the best way to
achieve a truly sustainable future.
John works with 'greening' campaigns and advises community and voluntary sectors on reducing their organizations' carbon footprint. Similarly he can advise managers of public institutions on Energy and Resource efficiency.
An environmental professional...
- BSc Zoology (St Andrews)
- MSc Applied Hydrobiology (London)
- PGCE (Portsmouth)
- Advanced Diploma in Environmental Decision-Making (Open)
- Associate of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (AIEMA)
- IEMA-registered Environmental Auditor (ISO14001)
- Fluent Spanish and German
and years of experience in senior management positions within government, blue-chip companies and smaller organisations in the UK and overseas.
to see how we can help you
develop your business sustainably
call now on 01730 231 131
- Carbon Footprinting, Energy & Resource Analysis, and Baseline Assessment
- Environmental Audits, Supply Chain Analyses, and Sustainable Procurement strategy
- In-house Environmental
training with Aspects
- EMS implementation (ACORN scheme)
- Water mangement,
treatment and pollution control
- Director of East
- Steering Group member of the Solent Energy & Environment Management Group and the Portsmouth Sustainable Business Network
- Member and supporter of “green” campaigns (Director of Greening Petersfield)
Read our Environmental and Quality Managment Policy statements